Sunday, February 5, 2012

Marney: What I Did This Week Also Sleep Over

I went to joans academy Then On Tuesday I did school and went to yoga.  Then on Wednesday I went to the park and did school and did art in the afternoon.  Then on Thursday I did school and cleaned my room and went to Nanas then on Friday we did school and played around the house. and that is what I did this week oh wait I also on Saturday I swam in the hot tub and I set up for a sleep over and I had a sleep over and I did chores.
   

On our sleep over we slept in the school room and we slept on blow up beds. we had pizza for diner and we dance then we swam in the hot tub and we played on the computer and we had a pillow fight then we had midnight snack and we talked and we danced some more than we made some crafts with crayons and tape.  Then it was midnight and kiki fell asleep and then I started blogging

0 comments:

Post a Comment