Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Avery: Weekly Blog 1

      If I wasn't a yoga teacher I would want to be a movie makeup artist. To do that here are the steps:
  1. I would practice doing costume and normal makeup for years until I get really good. I would practice on Marney (because she is allergic to makeup she has to wear special kind.), my mom (so I can get practice doing it on older people), and Kiki (so I can practice doing things on children).
  2. I would use it on my friends in film class at Joans Academy while we make the films. I'd also have to work with hair styling.
  3. When I'm old enough to get a job I would work at salons to work with hair and work at those makeup stores. I would ask to have the job of the person who does free makeup on people.
  4. Make my own little business at my house doing people's makeup for not very much money (at the most maybe $5)
  5. I would start calling people and asking to do simple makeup on people in commercials and simple little things like Halloween makeup and that stuff.
  6.  When I'm in college I would take classes on hair styling (they include some simple makeup tips and tricks)
  7. Then I would start calling and e-mailing some more high class directors and stuff.
  8. I would then have a job of being a movie makeup artist. It would take a lot of patience and many years of working hard, calling and e-mailing. Also filling out forms and applications.

0 comments:

Post a Comment