Saturday, February 18, 2012

Gabe: Blog of the Day 2

   The Random Title
By Gabe
     I really want to be a punk rocker.  I was walking around my house with my pet iguana on it's leash. I got out in to my living room so I could dance and pretend to be a punk rocker. Then I practiced being Taylor Laughter by ripping my shirt off.
   
Then my dad walked in.

     I was trying to see what color underwear I was wearing. I just woke up and I was liying on the ground.  I was getting dressed with my fat rat. Then I went to the living room and I forgot what color my underwear were. I looked at them, they where blue.

Then my wife walked in.

     I had to go to the bathroom but I also wanted to dance. I was eating my waffles for breakfast. I got dressed to dance. But I had to go to the bathroom.  Then I peed on the floor when I was dancing.

Then Grandma came in.

     I was having a seizure.  I got out of bed, it took me about an hour to stand up.  Then I ate breakfast with my tiger. Then I went to the bathroom and had  a seizure.             

0 comments:

Post a Comment