Thursday, June 2, 2011

Marney:Blog Of The Day

I love fake phones because they have pictures on them and I think that I can pretend play with them. I got one that was black so I saw the screen and it talked to me. They are super cool and fun to play with.  I showed my friends it and they all said it was awesome. I think that I can go anywhere with it and that I can show everyone in the world.

I really hate fake phones. I got one and it kept on talking to me when I could not see it. It is so creepy! When it sees something it says something and when it gets touched it talks.  It annoys me like crazy and it is dumb and stupid.

Fake phones are plastic and they can come in any form or color.  It is a toy phone that looks like a real phone.  They are not that much money and you can buy them at Claire's.  They are at Target and Walmart too.  They come in lots of colors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment