Thursday, June 9, 2011

Daddio: Blog of the Day 6/9/11

It's June and that means that it's time again to write a post reminding us of what your resolutions were, tell us what you have done over the last month to work towards your goals, let us know what you are going to do to work harder next month and also let us know if your goals have changed or if you have created some new ones.


Jack- use the potty
Max- stop wearing pullups at night, write name, write the ABC's
Kiki- learn to sing, paint more, grow out hair
Marney- read harder books, be nicer to people
Gabe- type better, improve handwriting, control temper, do the full lotus yoga pose, wear shoes everyday
Avery- practice photography
Mason- read The Lightening Thief
Connor- spend time with the younger kids, learn to drive
Mommio- be healthier, help the family be healthier
Daddio- track food on Livestrong everyday until July 1st
 
As for me... I'm just doing terrible.  I haven't been tracking anything and keep telling myself that I'm going to start very soon.  And then I never do.  I want you all to know that this is all your fault.  You toes should be encouraging me and shaming me when I don't track my food.  I'm so very disappointed in all of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment