Thursday, June 2, 2011

Avery: Blog Of The Day

Princesses
I love princesses! They are so amazing and cute. They get to dress all in pink, wear a crown, get married to their Prince Charming, and that kind of stuff.  I wish I was one so that I could rule the world. I would wear a fluffy pink dress and have birds and butterflies, and even squirrels come to me every time I sing a song. I would have a unicorn, and I would ride it every day. It would be named butterscotch and I would train it to jump through hoops of fire. I really wish I was a princess.
I really HATE princesses because they are such snotty rich people that get whatever they want. I know it sounds like an awesome life but I don't want to have everything in the world. Princesses have to wear stupid dresses, jewelry, pink makeup and that kind of stuff. Also they are so annoying that they get everything they want and then they rub it in people's faces. I bet a princess couldn't last an hour as a normal human with a job and chores. I bet they would cry if they had to wear normal clothes. And one last thing, I think that princesses are some just mean, rich, know it all people.
Princesses are rich people that live in castles with the king and queen. They get everything they want. They get married to a prince when they grow up and become the new king and queen. They ride ponies and wear dresses everywhere. Some people love (read paragraph 1) them and some people hate them (read paragraph 2). Some princesses are fictional and some are real. Some princesses like cheesecake and some don't. Princesses are also sometimes in video games like Mario, disney games and that kind of stuff. They also Love pink and purple and white colors. Princesses don't like to get dirty. They like to stay clean, nice, and pretty. They might donate money to people and donate clothes to people. Princesses also like cats.

0 comments:

Post a Comment