Friday, March 5, 2010

Marney: Blog Of The Day

I like that we are doing a bunch of school. It is awesome that Kiki and Max and Nana are going to yoga now. It is awesome that I get to go to yoga with Ava and Gabe. It is awesome that we get to have school days almost everyday. I like that we do school in the morning because then we get it done before lunch and I don't have to do stuff in the afternoon and I get free time in the afternoon. I like that we are doing unit because it is about poems from Edgar Allan Poe. I like his poems, and I especially like The Raven because it is the scariest one. It is awesome that I do school by myself too now. Then I can go somewhere else and be where it is not loud.

1 comments:

Nana

I am so glad that you like the new schedule. It seems to be working out well for everyone. I like that we have the afternoons free too.

Post a Comment