Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Avery: Blog Of The Day

Monkey Business
By Avery
     One day a little monkey was being sold at the zoo. It was so sad because it had to wear baby doll clothes and sleep in a tiny crib. The first day it was there a little girl came to the monkey, ran back to her mom, and came back to the monkey, again, with her mom. 
     "Mommy, I want the monkey." said the little girl.
     "I'm sorry but we can not buy a monkey. It is too exspensive for me to buy."
     Then the mom and the little girl walked away. Then a 14 year old girl walked by the monkey.
     "Wait a minute, did I just see a monkey for sale?", said the girl as she went back to the monkey. "It is so cute! Why is it in baby clothes? Who cares. How much is the monkey?"
     "It is $59.99." answered the guy who was selling the monkey. 
     "Here is the money. Thank you so much." said the girl as she picked up the monkey. 
     The monkey was still sad and cranky. The monkey missed the crib, but hated the baby clothes.
     "My name is Niki and your new name is Jungle. You are going to love your new home. Just remember, don't go crazy around my mom or else she will go nuts." said Niki to the monkey. The monkey started chewing on the baby clothes.
     "I can see that you don't like the clothes. Here, I'll take them off of you.", said Niki as she took the clothes off of the monkey. Soon they were at Niki's house. The money saw the little pen for him as they walked to the front door.
     "Mom! I'm home and I have a new pet to show you.", yelled Niki.
     "A new pet? What kind of animal is it? Is it for me or for you?", asked her mom.
     "It is a monkey, a baby monkey. Also, it is for me." Niki sat down Jungle in a baby crib and let him sit there for a while. Jungle was still pouting. Jungle saw some Oreos sitting on the side table next to the couch. He tried to reach for them, but he was so small that he couldn't reach them. So then Jungle screamed as loud as he could.
     "Jungle! What happened?" asked Niki. She saw him trying to get the cookies, so then she gave him one and he calmed down. Niki ran back to the kitchen so that she could talk to her mom. Jungle, still mad and sad, got out of the crib and looked in the kitchen so that he could listen to Niki and Niki's mom talk.
     "Mom, why can't he live in my bedroom?"
     "Because he is a monkey, he could mess it up in just one minute."
     "But mom I promise that if Jungle makes a mess in my room I will clean it up."
     "Fine,but if he goes to the bathroom in there do not come complaining to me."
     "Okay".
     Jungle stared up at both of them and took a bite of his cookie. Niki picked him up and carried him to her room. Then she left him and came back with more cookies and the crib.
     "Here is a snack and here is your crib. You're going to love sleeping in my bedroom.", said Niki as she set up a playing area for him. After Jungle ate all of his cookies he sat in his crib and looked around. Now he was happy.                                                                        
The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment