Monday, March 15, 2010

Avery: Blog Of The Day

  The Devil
By Avery
One weekend morning when the moon was still showing a guy named Nut went to a farm. He went down to the cows. He got out some Cherrios and started eating.
    "Wow this is great cereal. Maybe my new baby cow would like to try some. Well it is a cow, it might eat it. I know, I will stick the food into the cow's hay and then they will eat it.", said Nut as he poured a box of Cherrios in the cow's hay.
     Right when he was finished eating and wasting food, he got out this knife and cut two horns off of one of the cows. When he was done he set the horns on top of his head and pretended to be a cow.
      "Moooooooooooooooo! I'm a little cow."
      "That is so embarrassing, Dad. Why do you have to act so dumb?", asked his sixteen year old daughter.
      "I am not dumb, I'm just fooling around."
      "Okay. Just remember that I am going to the mall with my friends right now and that I am going to be gone all day."
      "Okay, have fun with your friends. Oh, and don't forget to buy me some new underwear."
      "Gross! You have to buy them not me. And no I am not going to buy you chocolate deodorant."
      Then she walked away. Nut was so happy he got to be alone on a weekend. Nut ran back to the cows and took a nap in the chair. Four hours later Nut woke up and tried to take the horns off of his head. They wouldn't come off!
      " Oh no! I think I'm a devil!", yelled Nut.
      Then a little angel came down from the sky and started talking to nut.
      "Hi. My name is Cuddlebug. I am an angel. You have cut off a cow's horns. I think that you don't respect cows, so I attached the horns to your head. Now you are a devil."
      Cuddlebug flew up into the sky and left. Then Nut's daughter was home.
      "Dad I'm back. Oh my gosh, dad are you a devil or was grandpa a cow?"
      " Yeah, um, funny story. This morning I cut of two of the cow's horns and put them on my head and then fell asleep after you left."
      " Continue."
      " Oh yeah, so then I woke up and an angel came out of the sky and told me that he attached the horns to my head and now I am a devil."
      " Why would he do that? Did you do something bad?"
      " He said that he did it because I cut the cow's horns off. I think it was just rude of him. Well, he might be a cow lover like us. I was just cutting the horns off because they were too big."
      " Dad, your horns are gone. I think the angel heard you and understood. So, am I in trouble?"
      " Why would you be in trouble?
      " Because I went on a plane and flew to Mexico, went shopping and came back to here."
      " We are going to have a long talk after dinner."
The End

1 comments:

Nana

This was a very interesting story and very much a teenager story. The smart rebel teenager taking care of the dumb but sweet Dad. I am as always ... amazed at your stories.

Post a Comment