Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Avery: Lucy's Crazy And Amazing Adventures

One day I went camping with the Jones family. Nana told me to do my packing and started laughing. I was so angry with her. So I ran up to her and jumped up on her and clawed her.
     "Ow, that hurt Lucy. Stop it!", she said as she pushed me down and away.
     I ran into the kids room hoping that there would be a chew toy for me to play with. I looked into the room and saw nothing. So I sniffed around and got a sent! I followed it and found a huge bone and George (Why was he there? I don't need him).
     "Hey! Why do you say something bad about me every story?"
     Anyways, I picked up the bone and started chewing on it. I finished about half of the chewy bone. It had a sweet flavor and it was a tiny bit creamy in the middle. You know what, it was the best bone I have ever tasted.
     "Lucy come on, it's time to get in the car!", yelled Nana in an excited voice. Because she was so happy I went to her. But I didn't go alone, I brought the other half of the bone.
     "I see you brought your bone. Do you like it? Well, come on.", Nana said as she picked me up and ran to the van. After about ten minutes of sitting on Nana's lap in the car I barfed all over her. I think it was because of the bone I ate. Well, the good thing is that my stomach stopped hurting.
     "Lucy! Bad girl! I can't believe that she barfed all over me!"
     " When we get to the campsite you can clean up.", said the Jones family mom.
     After thirty more minutes we were at the campsite! The bad news is that I was tied to a tree. A stupid, little, poky tree. The worst part was that all the kids and Popo would use the tree as a balance beam. It was horrible because they would make the thing bounce up and down and it swung me around! Every time they jumped off I would bark at them in anger. Later everyone was having dinner and I was untied and got to walk around the site. I, of course, went to the picnic table so that I could eat all the food that fell on the floor and that the babies threw onto the floor. I was the happiest person there, well I'm not really a person, I'm a dog. Oh.. whatever! After everyone ate they had marshmallows on sticks. I was way more happy by then. The babies would always burn their marshmallows, so I would always eat them when they fell off the stick. The part that wasn't too fun was that the food would have dirt on them.
     "Lucy! Time to go home!", yelled Popo in a mad voice.
     "I'm coming! I'm coming!, I barked back.
     I think he was mad because I ate all that food and that I didn't leave any for him. I also thought about seeing him on his hands and knees eating it. It is a very funny thought. So anyways, I ran to the car and hopped in. Then we drove home. After we got there Popo put me in the kid's room and locked me up. Then he left me all alone in there, with George.
     "Hey!"
     The End

1 comments:

Nana

What a great story of Lucy's first camping trip. I imagine that is just what she would write....great going...getting into a dog's head and writing down just what she would write.

Post a Comment