Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Marney: A Story

The Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Day Of The Life Time
By Marney
One day there was a girl who did a big trick.  It was that she did a cartwheel on a house. It was cool.  And then when she did a back flip she did a big big big big big back flip.  It was super cool and then when she was done she said she wanted to be in a class called kung fu.  She wanted to be in it more than a girl who wanted to do a blog, it was so funny.  And she never wanted to do anything else because it was the only thing she liked. And then her maid came to her and said that she was going to be in a class called gymnastic. She was sad then because she did not get to go to kung fu class. Then she said "Is something wrong?" Then she said "I wanted to go to kung fu class." And then she said that she was so sorry and then the girl said that "If you will be good at your tricks you can go to kung fu and then I want to go to kung fu. But if you do you will be bad because it is a show were you be bad at tricks." "I don't want to be bad at tricks so I am going to not do this anymore. But I am going to be in kung fu class but it will never be a good thing to do to you so I quit being a big big big big big big big big big big big big musician. But I am going to find a good class to be in but it is not going to be in a kung fu class. It is so bad to you so I am going to go to the kung fu. It will be awesome." 
The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment