Thursday, March 11, 2010

Avery: Russian Tortoise Paper

I wrote this report about Russian Tortoises because I want one as a pet. One day when we were doing one of our Adventure Club, Stephanie was showing us her Russian Tortoise. She told me that they are very nice and pretty and they won't hide in their shell a lot. I was so happy when I figured that out. So then I told Mommio that I like the Russian Tortoise and that I want one for a pet. She said that if I learn about Russian tortoises and do a good job writing this report I can get one.  At the end of May, Mom and I are going to a reptile expo in Austin to see if there are any Russian tortoises there.  I hope you enjoy reading my report.

2 comments:

Nana

You have done a great job on your report. It looks like you know everything there is to know about having Russian Tortoise as a pet. I think you are ready to be a pet owner. Can't wait to meet Pedro.

marney

I love that you are named it Pedro because it is a good name to call it it is super cool I like everything. it is awesome and cool a bunch I like if you name it Marney but you did not

Post a Comment