Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Marney: Blog Of The Day

March 24, 2010
Dear Mom,                                                                                                 
Last Sunday night a volcano erupted here.  It was cool but I had to get out of my house because it was near my house. It lasted 2 days so I went to a place where it was safe so I could go to sleep but I did not yet.  I wanted to hear the sounds of the volcano erupting and not make my head hurt when I was falling asleep.  It was scary because lava went everywhere and it burnt some of my house.  The name of the glacier where is happened was Eyjafjallajokull. That is a cool name to call it. I am safe now but it might happen again.  Then I will have to go away from my house again. That will be fine if I have to do it again, because it will be safe for now.  It was a big one, you might not want to see it.
Love,
Marney

1 comments:

Nana

Hey..you did a good job of telling me how scary it was and how you were not to sure of your safety. Great writing.

Post a Comment