Thursday, March 11, 2010

Gabe: Blog Of The Day

When I grow up I want to be a vet.  I want to take care of exotic pets like rats and snakes.  You need to have good grades in high school.  Then you need to work for a vet. Then  you need to go to vet college and get good grades.  Then you need to go to a vet and take special classes to be a exotic vet.  Then you need to become a employee at a vet.  Then you need to save a lot of money up.  Then you buy a building for your own vet office and vet doctor stuff to go in it.  Then you need to hire people.  Then you need to put a "Grand Opening" sign up.  Then you need to advertise in the newspaper. Then you should teach other people how to be a vet.  I want to work at a vet because I like holding pets.

2 comments:

Marney

nics I love the idel make moru soon

Nana

You could be a good Vet. You have a good heart and are very kind. Animals like you and so do people. Plus you are smart.

Post a Comment