Sunday, March 25, 2012

Marney: Fairy Tale Journey week 1

1- She does not remind me of anyone, she is very scary because she is very old and keeps tons of weird things.  I think she is 123 year old, she could still be in a costume but that means her costume is really, really detailed. I think she has some disease.
2- The spoon was gold with a zebra stripe down it, it glowed and it was pretty.  The spoon was about as big as my foot and it had a fancy diamond on top, it feels like a normal spoon but it was not, I put the spoon in my pocket so it did not move.  The flute was brown, it looked like it was made out of wood and it had 20 holes in it and had a diamond on top.  The flute was as big as a chair, it even felt like wood and I had to attach it to my necklace.  The cloak was bigger than me, much bigger.  It was red with a diamond sewn on to it and it feels like slik when I thouch it, and how I carried it was I put it on my back.
3- The cloak can make me fly and breathe fire, the flute makes me charm people, and the spoon made people happy- also me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment