Monday, August 6, 2012

Kiki: Weekly Blog Post

We are here today to say goodbye to our friend, Dove.  Dove had such a great job, he had the job of a wood cutter.  We used to go play games up in his tree house when we were younger.  Sometimes when we went up there we would play so long that we fell asleep in the tree house.  When we once went to the park to go watch birds we saw one bird that was eating a squirrel.  We caught a bird and I gave it to Dove for his birthday.  When Dove become a wood cutter he decided that he wanted to make a wooden chair first.  He made his wooden chair and carved him name into it and kept it forever.  When he made that he made another chair for me.  I tried making a chair once, but it didn't work because I didn't know how to make one.  It was so sad how he died, he died because he was on a train that crashed into a tree.  I will miss Dove.

0 comments:

Post a Comment