Friday, January 28, 2011

Kiki: Student Of The Week

This week school was good.  In this picture I am crossing off my school work on my chart. 
Math
I am doing doubles-plus-one on my math.  I also took a quiz.  I did good!
I was writing numbers that had to go in the right places on the 100 chart.
Reading
This week I went to the library and got lots of books.  Here I am reading my books from the library at DEAR time. 
 Monday I finished my chart of words.  That means I can read all those words.
I am reading a book of stories with Nana and Mama.  I am working on ending sounds.  I read the blue and red words and Mama reads the black words.  I really like this part of school.
I read a story called An Odd Fish for school.  It was a story about seahorses.  I had to answer questions about the story.  They were easy for me.
Phonics
I have been doing a lot of phonics.  It is hard and I like it.  I do a lot of it by myself.


ABC Order
I did ABC order, it is where you put the words in order.  It is fun and I can do it all by myself.

Other Stuff
I am doing prints for art class here.  I like how you use the ink and draw a picture with the eraser on the ink.
 I was doing spelling class with Gabe and Marney for the first time.  It was good.  I knew how to spell some of the words.
I also lost a tooth this week!
And I learned how to tie my shoes all  by myself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment