Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Connor: Youtube

Hey I have a Youtube channel for let's play videos.  A let's play is me talking over a video of myself playing a game.  I currently am Let's Playing Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door.  I am on chapter two of the game and my jokes are terrible as always.  I might sing in a future video, It has to be a song I know.  Everything that happens on camera is either a funny or interesting.  I cut out any recording that I feel was crap.  So it tends to take one try at the time although when something interrupts the recording it is multiple takes.  If you want to see my videos go to youtube and type in Wisemimir. One word not two just so you know.  It will take you to my channel where you can view all my videos.  Well that's all for now I record at night, but I'm having mommio upload videos for me so no videos are going to be recorded tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment