Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Avery: Blog Of The Day

Hi. I am K414, remember me from the book. I wrote notes to my master. Well I went back to earth the other day to get some chocolate. I never really tried it. I went to some place in the USA and looked at the trees they grow from. They are called the Theobroma cocoa tree. It starts off as a small bean. Then people pick them off the tree and let them sit for a really long time. Next people put them out in the sun the dry. After that process they need to clean the beans really good so that the chocolate doesn't become all gross. Next they get some people to roast the beans. Next they remove the shell to produce cocoa nibs. Next they ground the cocoa nibs to make pure chocolate in a rough form. I don't know any more than that because I fell asleep. The next day I went to the store to buy... I mean steal chocolate. There were so many kinds. Fondue, white chocolate, dark chocolate, bitter chocolate and milk chocolate! I just couldn't choose. I decided to take the milk chocolate before anyone saw me. When I got back to my home planet I finally got to taste it. It cracked in half perfectly and had writing printed on it. I took a bite from the first half. It was very sweet and creamy. It melted in my mouth after the first bite. It was like a dream come true. I melted the other half of my chocolate over a fire and into a pot. It made a creamy texture. I was able to dip all sorts of things in it. Again... it was like a dream come true!

0 comments:

Post a Comment