Monday, May 24, 2010

Napoleon Bonaparte aka Connor: Blog of The Day

Dear Diary,                                                                                                                            May/ 16/1799
Yesterday was great, I just had to walk off my boat and France was mine.  I've got it good. I am the first non French ruler of France.  I have my whole week planned out as follows: Monday swim and hire new workers, Tuesday nap and enjoy my days, Wednesday have an artisan paint a portrait of me, Thursday I will conquer Britian, Friday I will easily enjoy this new empire and study those Egyptian artifacts I found and kept for myself.  Being rich and smart really pays off.  I have taxed the citizens even more and yet they treat me better than old King Louis.   I have excited myself  with the prospect of ruling the world.  I am great at riding my small horse, perfectly suited to my height.  I will speak to you again much later. As the French would say, "Bon Voyage". 

1 comments:

Nana

You make a good ruler....you should be king.

Post a Comment