Friday, May 14, 2010

Mommio: Blog Overload

This blog has a life of it's own...and it is fast!  When we came up with the idea to do a Blog Of The Day for the kid's writing assignments I had no idea how quickly they would take to it and HOW MUCH they would write.  It is definitely working.  Since these daily writings are actually a writing lesson I have to read and edit each one with each child before it is posted to the blog.  I am trying to keep up with that job but along the way Connor's posts have been neglected--he's been writing his heart out and I just haven't posted them (sorry Connor!).  I have finally gone through the last couple of weeks and helped him to clean up his writing.  So- have fun reading Connor's very interesting take on the recent Blog Of The Day topics!

0 comments:

Post a Comment