Friday, May 14, 2010

Connor: Blog Of The Day (last week sometime)

           The New Hero
                    by reporter Connor M. Jones
March 5, 1010- Today a superhero known as The Timer has arrived in San Antonio just across the street from where we print Remember The Paper.  A villain who calls himself The Confederate had taken over the Alamo.  The Timer had to use his amazing power to time travel to get his partner Story Boy, who has the power to bring any story he tells to life and get rid of it just as easily.  Soon The Confederate and his minions, whom were all wearing confederate soldier uniforms, fought with these two heroes  for quite a while and all of his minions fell asleep.  Finally The Timer and Story Boy had grabbed The Confederate by both arms and flung him into a time machine and locked the door.  I was lucky enough to get an exclusive interview with The Timer and Story Boy.  I asked how they got their powers. The Timer told me he got his power from using a radioactive time machine and Story Boy said "I had my power since I was a kid" Wow, that was cool.  Suddenly this reporter couldn't believe his eyes. I was then standing in their secret headquarters.  The Timer said he had to go fight in another time period.  As they flew off this reporter saw a flash of light and heard the Smashmouth song  Walkin' On The Sun.  There I was back in my office here at Remember The Paper.  Be on the lookout for this awesome hero and his sidekick and if you see The Confederate write a letter to Remember The Paper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment