Thursday, May 13, 2010

Avery: Blog Of The Day (last week sometime)

Military School
By Avery

Hi I am Nicki. I am a dog that is in training school. But not just any old training school, an awesome one that teaches you how to be in a real war and shows you how to use your sniffer the right way. now I will tell you the story about how I got into the school. One day I was walking around the park with my owner, Jay and we saw this man in an army suit.
     " Gross! How can that guy stay in an outfit like that?! It's all sweaty and, well, just plane old grossness!", Yelled Jay.
     Oh... did I forget to tell you that my owner is a girly girl. Really! If she gets a little mud on her face she will freak out. Good thing she has a brother that likes to get dirty. Suddenly we saw the man pull out a gun and shoot up into the sky. We were so scared and then we saw no bullets, just a flag that said bang! It wasn't that scary anymore.
     " Excuse me! But we are trying to walk through the park and have a good time. Why are you shooting flags into the air?!", screamed Jay (of course).
     " Sorry about that. I am just trying to find my dog."
     " By shooting flags into the air?!"
     " Yes. My dog is part of the military dog school. He responds to my gun. He knows what the sound difference is between a real gun and fake gun. My gun is fake, so he will come to me."
     " Yeah right. It sounds like your just trying to ruin our fun."
     " Look at that. My dog came to me. Ha ha!"
     " Hey! I want to be in your school. Please! I'm begging you. Can't you see my pretty and cute eyes?!", I barked (The people can't really understand me. They think I'm just barking.)
     The man in the suit put a leash on his dog and then started to walk away. Hold it. hold it! don't run after him. Wait a minute he has ham! I started to drool and looked at how far away he is. He was about thirty yards away. Really he has passed thirty people's houses. I started to run and didn't really care that I was dragging Jay. She really could use a mud bath with real mud. I was only three yards away and I could still smell his ham. I started to run even faster and faster. Then I jumped on top of him and finnaly got the ham!
     " Hey! Nicki, stop that! you got dirt all over me! You also got mud in my mouth! What was all of that for?!"
     " I think she wanted my ham!", replied the suit man.
     " Yes It was for the ham and I want more!", I barked in excitement.
     " How old is your dog?!"
     " I don't no. I think she's about one, maybe two years old."
     " Really and she could smell my ham from that far away?"
     " Yeah Yeah. Who cares. I just need to text my mom about our dog. We need to get rid of her now!"
     " No, DON'T!", he took her phone away and put it in his pocket.
     " Hey! Give it back! NOW!"
     " No. If you send this dog away she might never be there to help anyone. Look, I might be able to help you with your dog problems."
     " Oh really. What will you do to her?! Take her to the pound and make sure that no one takes her."
     Okay, hold up. Why would she  want to get rid of me. If no one takes me from the pound I might not stay alive. What the heck is wrong with her?!
     " Well. I might be able to take her to my military school until she learns her lesson.", Said suit man.
     " Okay. But if she comes back and is mean to me I am going to send her back and make you hurt her. And if you don't hurt her, I will!"
     " Come on. I'm just a puppy. I don't want to get hurt. Just let me go to the school. I want to go and have fun playing with other dogs and sniffing their butts! Please, let me go?"
     " Come on little guy. Let's go to your house and get all of your stuff. Then we can walk to the school."
     " Hey!"
     " What?"
     " Her name is Nicky."
     " Okay, let's go Nicky."
     About an hour later we got all of my stuff and started walking to the awesomely awesome school. I hated the walk because it was about three hours. The good thing is that I got to know more about the other dog there. I was so happy because he was just like me, but he was allergic to cheese. His name is Jo Jo. Her was so cute and has a very awesome name. I don't think he has a crush on me because he is older. He is three years old and I am only two and in do years that means he is seven years older than me! I don't really care about how old he is though I just like how he looks, talks, smiles, how he can make me laugh and his tail is so long and smooth. Once we got to the school I freaked out because there was so many dogs there and so many  fire hydrants. After years and years of training I was all done and joined the doggy squad. Oh... I also forgot to tell you about how on my third birthday Jo Jo and I got married and had four puppies. We had two girls and one boy (Jo Jo jr, Billy, Megan and Lulu.) That is how I joined the school.

1 comments:

Nana

Great dog story...and you always find the best pictures.

Post a Comment