Friday, May 28, 2010

Avery: Blog Of The Day

Ant Survival!
By Avery

Hi, I am Ramona the ant and I want to tell you about when I was on Ant Survival! Okay, so it all started on my tenth birthday (YEAH! FLASHBACK!) I was in my room sleeping and then I heard this buzzing noise. I woke up and looked around and saw my cousin!
     " Buzz! Why do you have to wake me up now!?", I asked with anger.
     " Sorry Romona. Sorry I was buzzing around. Get it? I said "buzzing around" and I'm a bee. Why are you sleeping in? Wait...wait... let me guess, I really shouldn't care."
     " Yeah! So why are you here right now?"
     " It's you're birthday! Why shouldn't I be here?"
     " Good point. So are you guys planning a party for me? Please tell me!"
     Buzz flu out of the room. Why is he not telling me anything? I hope he does something good for my birthday. I walked out of my bedroom and saw this helicopter in the living room.
     " AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Mom! Why is there a helicopter in the house?", I screamed.
     " Oh... this one? It's a little birthday present."
     " Mom... it is a remote controlled one. We don't even know how to use it."
     " No, no, no. This is so that you can go onto your favorite tv show."
     " Larry King Live!"
     " No."
     " Fox news?!"
     " No."
     " Um... Spongebob?"
     " No! Ant Survival!"
     " Really!?"
     " Yes!"
     " Oh... I stopped watching that show five years ago.", I frowned.
     " Well... that's okay. We will just push this stuff back out of the hole. I'm going to get Aunt Jerry and Uncle Marry."
     " Okay, I'll go onto the show. Only if I win."
     " Okay!"
     " Bye Mom, Dad, Jerry, Marry, Josh, Kelly, Buzz, Polly, Rolly, Chi  Chi, Moo and Jane!"
     I hopped onto the plane and went to the tv show. When I got there I saw all of my friends there. They ran up to me and gave me a hug. That was a very strange thing for them to do. They never give anyone hugs. I ran to the host and his behind him. I really loved the new host. The last one was Ryan Seacrest, but now it's Larry from Larry King Live! I was so, so happy! Larry picked me up and started talking about the show. I didn't really listen. Wow. I finally get to meet him! This is the best day ever. I wish Larry could come to our hole and have a sleep over. To bad he's a human.
     " Hello? Are you listening at all?", he asked.
     " Oh... I'm sorry. I was listening to some of it."
     " Well you need to pay attention to everyone here. If you don't you might lose!"
     I jumped off of his hand and died.
     "Is she dead?"
     " I don't know. Maybe she did that suicide thing that people do."
     I was so unhappy! I did not die. Why?
     "Ouch!"
     " Yes! She is alive."
     " What is going on? Who are you?"
     " You are still on tv you know. You jumped off of Larry's hand and almost died. Oh... also I am Stacey. I am here to help you. I am in the ant emergency team."
     " Are those birds?"
     " Where?"
     " Right over there by the cup."
     Every one started running around and screaming. Stacey picked me up and took me home. I was very tired and mad. It was the worst birthday ever. Now that is my story.
THE END!

0 comments:

Post a Comment