Friday, May 14, 2010

Connor: Blog Of The Day (long ago)

Frozen Time
By Connor
One day a strong, young man was walking throughout the woods.  This was strange, he had a man's torso but the legs and rear end of a goat.  The man's name was James, a follower of Pan god of nature.  I was a young creature at the time with a love of danger and drama.  I was one of Shakespeare's actors. Of course, I being a centaur, always played the horse.  There came a day when I galloped off to war against Hades whom threw me till I was standing in the throne room of Queen Elizabeth I.  The queen was about to die, but luckily for her my boss is a great sorcerer and related to Merlin.  Shakespeare used his magical ability to stop the flow of time in the throne room.  It was a good thing he got me out of there before time resumed.  Sadly he only slowed time down rather than stopped it in its tracks.  Suddenly I noticed James, who is my best friend, walking up to a girl playing a violin in the middle of the snowy forest.  He asked her what she was playing and she replied that it was a melody to help keep time frozen.  He convinced her to stop and when she did I heard Shakespeare shout that the queen was dead.  This woman, who said her name was Jane, started playing again and time froze completely.
The End 

0 comments:

Post a Comment