Saturday, May 22, 2010

Daddio: Home from the Hospital!

Either Mommio or I will give a more detailed update tomorrow, but I just wanted to let everyone know that we were discharged from the hospital and got home this afternoon. The home health company came by and gave us training and all our supplies to administer Connor's antibiotics through his PICC line. Then we spent the rest of the evening with the whole family eating pizza, watching Glee and just being happy to all be back together again.

After only getting six hours sleep total over the past two nights in the hospital with Connor, it was a struggle to stay up until now (10:30 pm) so I could give him his antibiotic, but I made it! I'd post pictures, but I need to go hibernate for the next 12 hours.

It's good to be home. We missed you, Toes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment