Friday, May 14, 2010

Connor: Blog Of The Day (last week sometime)

The Dog Squad
 By Connor
The year is 2012, also known to the humans as doom's day.   I am a soldier in the army and a Black Mastiff.  Today I am going to try to save the human race. As a member of the Dog Squad that is my calling.  We, the dogs, are the spies and soldiers.  I know many dogs who will never return from the battle ground.  It has now been a week since I last spoke those words to the humans.  Now, we the dogs of the Dog Squad, are going to get control over the world for our brave efforts in that battle.  Yes, the battle is over and I am returning to the United Barks of America, or the UBA.  Luckily for me we saved the human race and now they are our pets.  I was elected President of the world.  There were recent complaints of cats in Egypt and I am sending our Dog Squad over to fight for our cause to rid the world of all cats.  May our mighty deity Cerberus bring us victory and defeat the cats goddess Isis.  When they got back, I, as President Fido, had found out that one of my friends, a small young beagle by the name of Lucy, had been injured by a cat's claws.  She  did not die, but all four paws were broken.  "I am glad I could serve our great cause" she said to me while we waited for her paws to heel as you humans say.  Later I found out that one of our spies had been found by the enemy, a dog who was named Nathan Hale after the American spy.  I was there when the cats executed him. When asked for any last words he said "I am sad that I have only one life to give for my country."  Then the cats killed him. It was so gruesome I will not tell anything more about the execution.  I have decided today that a world run by dogs is little better than one run by humans.  With that being said, I choose to let the humans live as our equals rather than as our pets. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment