Sunday, November 22, 2009

Connor: The New Zombie Dragon: The Dragon's Past

Hi my name is Roarsnortflame, but this is my name said in dragon. My name translated into English means Monster. My ancestors lived in china. I was born in England in the year 1500 c.e. My mom was a very powerful dragon who killed many humans. It seems like only last week I ate William Shakespeare. Long ago I flew to America, but back then it was the New Found Land. I landed on Roanoke Island, North Carolina. I waited a few years and a group of settlers came to Roanoke. Lead by a man named John White, I stayed in my hidden area while they were there. One year John White left the island and didn't come back. I took advantage of this and ate the colonists in the dead of night. In the morning I saw ships sailing towards me I was so nervous I gasped and fire spewed out of my mouth. As if that wasn't enough, after that I cut the cheese and the ship sailed toward me again. I decided to cover up any of the evidence so I wrote the first few letters of a nearby town run by the natives. That is the end of my tail sorry for the lame pun I mean, that this is the end of the story and if to make sure none of you tells anyone I will eat you next week.

2 comments:

Nana

Great tale...or tail....loved it...two thumbs up.

Mommio

Connor- Great job! I'm glad to see you are finding ways to include your love of history in your stories.

Post a Comment