Friday, November 6, 2009

Mason: Birds


What I learned about birds: 1. I learned to find owls you look for bird poop, owl pellets and bones.
2. Owls live in high dark places and holes.
3. I learned that owls eat rodents and it helps farmers.
4. Owls don't eat bones so they barf it in to a pellet.
5. Birds use wind to glide.
6. Baby birds eat yolk, there is something in the yolk that allows it to eat yolk.
7. There is a bald eagle that has no white head.
8. Birds are related to dinosaurs.
9. Ducks run and flap their wings.
10. Birds open their wings to get them cold and close their wings to get warm.

1 comments:

Nana

Wow...you learned a lot about birds. I didn't know that birds opened their wings to get themselves cold and closed their wings to get warm. You taught me something new today...thanks Mason. Good detailed posting.

Post a Comment