Sunday, November 22, 2009

Daddio: New Computers

NEW COMPUTERS!  Popo wanted a new computer, and we wanted a netbook for Connor's new room (we're converting the outside office into a bedroom for him).  So Nana and I went to Best Buy yesterday and they had a special going on:  three computers for $1,100.  Popo's computer alone would have cost that much.  So not only did we get the netbook (which I'm using right now), but a laptop to replace Jenny's (which has been acting wonky lately).  The laptop is nearly identical to the laptop Jenny had before.  The netbook is pretty sweet.  It's tiny, weighs next to nothing, and can fit easily into a backpack or purse.  It's really, really cool.

The other big deal was that we got my laptop hooked up to the tv.  So we can go on hulu or the different networks and watch all the different shows on the tv (through the laptop).  Seriously, I don't understand why anyone is still paying for cable television.  I suppose eventually everyone is going to start doing this, and we'll end up paying more for our cable internet service, but we'll enjoy it while we can.

2 comments:

Connor

I love watching the computer on tv.

Nana

We did make a sweet deal...glad everyone is so happy....and Daddio and I had a great time together.

Post a Comment