Monday, November 16, 2009

Avery: Lucy: Lucy's Creepy, But Yet Amazing Day

Today I went on a walk through the park with my owner's grand doughter, Avery. Of course Nana (my owner) went with us..... well because Ava is only 9! Ava was feeding the ducks right when we got there. Ava didn't hold me so tight and I got loose. I did not run away like most dogs, I started chasing all the duck into the water. Soon I ended up in the middle of the lake, at Johnson Park! I was about to drown, until this kid flowting on a raft picked me up and took me back to the shore. soon I was with a duckling. It was soooo ugley that I started making fun of it and said "Hey, all the ducks here, look at this ugley duckling! He is so ugley that his feathers hate him and fall off!" "That is not funny at all. Even though I'm not the prettyest duck..." Really, You are not even close to pretty. You are down right ugley." I Interupted with an ugley voice. "Lucy, come here. Come here Lucy." Yelled Nana and Ava in a sweet voice. When they were yelling I saw that Ava had a towle and was ready to dry me off. Soon I was with Ava and Nana and we were on our way to Mc. Donleds. When we were in the car Ava was drying me off with a huge towle Nana chose an outside table so that Ava could run around on the playground. While Nana was ordering the food I went up to the top slide and slid down it with Ava and her friend Lilly. Lilly is Ava's best friend! Every time they went on the playground without me, I thought that Ava and Lilly did not want to play with me anymore. "I'm back with the food! Oh, hi Lilly, I didn't know your family was here." Said Nana in an excited voice "My hole family didn't come, it is just me and Chealsie." reasponed Lilly in a loud voice. When they were eating Ava found some ketchup on her burger, she scraped it off of her burger with a fork and then she let me lik the fork! Then I new that Ava likes me still and that she will never forget about me, even if she is away on vaction. Later we went home and Lilly and Avery had a sleepover at Nana's house. They also played with me, gave me a mohak, gave me a bath, and let me eat some whipped cream. It was the best day ever!
So since that day I have learned to never give up because I will always be included.

2 comments:

Avery

I love wright stories about my Lucy!

Nana

This is a very very good story about our Lucy. It made me laugh and cry just a little. That is what a story is suppose to do. When you get all grown up...I sure hope that you still write stories for me to read and enjoy.

Post a Comment