Monday, November 9, 2009

Connor: George: Doggie Detective

As you may or may not know my owner's grandson, Connor, is Detective Jones. I am the detective's assistant, George. Yes, my brother Rex, is an action hero. This week I am solving my first solo mystery. Earlier today Lucy came to me with a mystery. The mystery is to be known from this point on as The Case of the Missing Chew Toy. Lucy can't find her chew toy and now I have to sniff out every possible suspect. I will start with my owner Nana. Wow, that was quick, but it isn't Nana. I can't believe I don't get candy for desert just because I bugged Nana. Now to try some other dogs in the neighborhood. I know T and Rex love chew toys. "Rex did you have anything to do with it" I ask. Rex answers "Why would I?" Okay that's done now I move on to T. "T did you have anything to do with the loss of Lucy's chew toy?" T says back "red rubber ball." "Yes T did you take it?" "yes." "Will you give it to me T" "yes." After talking to T and getting the red rubber ball I walk home holding the red rubber ball in my mouth. I bring it over to Lucy. That concludes my first solo mystery. To be continued. Smell ya later.

1 comments:

Nana

Good one but George would not give the ball back to Lucy...he would keep it and hide it in his mouth. You know George...he has room to hide a red truck in his mouth.

Post a Comment