Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Kennedy: Adventure Club

When I was finding some bones in the owl pellets I found a part of the teeth of a rat. And then I found a leg bone of a rat. And then we went outside and looked at feathers and made hummingbird feeders with Robin. We learned about feathers and about birds. And then we played. I played with Mikenna. And then we went to the Slab to swim. When I was at the Slab I found a good boat. It was a stick. And then we were looking for seaweed for the boat. And then we went and played mermaids. And then we went home. Then we did chores.

1 comments:

Nana

Kiki...great post. Sounds like you had the best day ever. I wonder what a rat tastes like...sounds like owls really like to eat rats. You did so much and learned a lot about birds. Then you got to have fun with your friends. Sounds like a very good day. Great job of telling me all the fun things you did. I love reading about your day.

Post a Comment