Monday, November 16, 2009

Connor: George and Rex's Action Adventure Mystery

Hey there George fans. It's me, George the mystery solving pooch. Hey what about me? I thought I had more fans. Yo out there Rex fans. It's me, Rex. Hey this is my story Rex. Are you kidding me who would listen to someone who has funny fur. Rex this is not the time to be immature, so please quit acting like you're a puppy. Let's just start the story Mr. Funny Fur. quit calling me that. So yesterday I was reading the blog and then I suddenly realized that I was inside a video game called Kingdom Hearts. Rex had just come into the game. Then Rex and I had to figure out who did this to us. Soon we found out that Mickey Mouse did it. It wasn't hard to figure that out. Soon we were out of the game, but we had a new problem we were trapped in the Zombie Dragon story. We ran when we spotted the dragon's cave and grabbed a golden and brown sword that we found near the cave. We got in the cave and noticed the dragon. Then we jumped off a rock or maybe it was a dead human. The moment we were in the air we slashed the dragons head off of its neck, but don't worry we're sure the dragon will be in another one of Connor's stories.

1 comments:

Nana

Well you did it...you got your dogs and your video games all in the same story. Good for you...your two most favorite things. Now if you could just work a little history into the story you would have all your favorite things rolled into it. You are cute my crazy story writing grandson.

Post a Comment