Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Daddio: Bowling and Halloween

Halloween was a blast. You toes stayed up way too late and were way to tired and cranky the next morning... BUT IT WAS WORTH IT! Trick or treating; ghost stories; ghost in the graveyard; the fire pit; roasting marshmallows; eating candy... it was a complete blast.

D&D night is tonight and again I'm very excited. Once again Marney will be watching (and trying to stay awake the whole time) so that she can join the group in a few weeks. Even more exciting than that-- tonight's adventure will take place... UNDERWATER! Sweet. It's not easy to swing a sword underwater.

Bowling was very disappointing today. I bowled a 74 and a 109, which are comparable to what I bowled last week. But I was out of sorts and didn't feel comfortable. It just was a bad day. Blah. It's okay, I suppose, because I still had my hook (even if my aim was completely all over the map). Here's hoping that next week is better.

1 comments:

Mom

Keep working on that bowling ... maybe if you had the right clothes your score would go up.

Post a Comment