Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Gabe: Halloween

We had lots of fun doing stuff on Halloween with our friends. We did a great and fun recorder show. We did Follow the Leader on the recorder. We also played solos. I played Au Clair De La Lune. I think I did really good. There is a video of us playing Follow The Leader. We also did an art show with the Weavers. My favorite things that we made were the pinch pots because one of my pinch pots I am going to use as a money pot. We went camping at my Nana's house. We did lots of stuff, like play Ghost the Graveyard. My favorite part of camping was roasting marshmallows because I didn't eat it but it would get really big and then burn.

1 comments:

Nana

Gabe...what a great post this is...lots of detail and it told a great story of all the fun things you did. People who did not get to be at the art show or hear you play the World's Greatest Recorder Show can really get the idea of how much fun it was even though they couldn't be there. This is what I call a great job of reporting...thanks for a story well told...love you.

Post a Comment