Friday, September 14, 2012

Mason: Weekly Blog Post #1

On Monday I went to Joan's Academy.  My first class was Geography and we labeled the oceans and the continents, my homework is to label the Europe map.  My next class is Earth Science and we did an experiment.  We tried to guess what was in the containers, mine were alcohol and apple juice.  My next class was English and in English we talked about the book called The Lord of the Flies.  Next I had lunch and I sat next to Keegan.   In invent and engineer we learned that you can make a lot of tools from rocks and sticks.  My homework is to write about an inventor.  My next class was drama and we played some games.  My last class was gym and we played capture the flag, dodgeball and last man standing.  I had a really good day at Joan's.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment