Saturday, December 18, 2010

Connor: Doom Chapter 8

All the others have been ignoring me.  Orpheus is a real jerk as are most of them.  They all said I will never be famous.  Orpheus and Eurydice are constantly making out and when they don't telling me that I will never find love down here.  Everyone else travels around and stares at the populars or popular souls.  Another god came to the underworld and to my disgust it was the one who liked the Trojans most.  Apollo had come from the heavens and scratched Cerberus behind the ear all the while saying "So, you hear about what the Greek army did to my priest.  Achilles was involved as well, can you believe that jerk."  Of course I stuck my nose where it didn't belong, in someone's conversation.  To Apollo I said "Who you calling a jerk, you're just as bad as me.  Think before you speak, god of prophets.  Also you probably shouldn't talk about someone while their standing right next to you."  Apollo was upset and, luckily for me, ran away to talk with the Populars.  One day I will show these souls that I am greater than them.  For now I am doomed, but on the bright side I have written a poem about life in the underworld.  The sky is black, everyone's old, the gods have forsaken us because all our hearts are cold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment