Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Connor: Blog Of The Day

Scene 1
Mt. Olympus
Exterior
Night

Enter Zeus (old yet young appearance)

Enter Hades(Ugly as hell with hatred of all things cheery)

Zeus: Well Hades what are you doing up here?

Hades:  I came for my wife, you idiot.

Zeus:  Now where is your Christmas spirit?  Did you leave it in the underworld again?

Hades:  Christmas is a lousy holiday.  Why decorate your homes for a fat man who leaves presents?  Personally I can't wait for the day of the dead.

Enter Poseidon (bearded with trident in hand)

Poseidon:  I thought I heard Hades complaining.  Let me guess is it...

Zeus:  Yes Poseidon it's the Christmas thing again.  Look, Hades, Christmas is fun even Aphrodite likes it.

Background Enter Aphrodite(beautiful makeup covered face) decking the halls

Aphrodite moves towards group

Aphrodite:  Persephone his mad at me for hanging up decorations.  If she asks Holly decked the halls with boughs.

Hades:  Are you kidding me?  You're using a lyric from a Christmas song as a pseudonym.

Zeus:  Just take Persephone and go.  If you don't want to spend time here then get lost.

Enter Athena(intelligent smile on face)

Athena:  Excuse me, father,  but Hades should stay.

Zeus and Poseidon together: Why should he?  We tried convincing him.  HE IS PURE EVIL DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!

Hades:  You know what I have had it with this stuff.  I am outta here.  Although I happen to have a few left over steaks.  Oh well I guess I will feed them to Cerberus.

Zeus: Halt brother fine.  You may stay here to celebrate the holiday.  Your pet may come up to as long as he does not destroy any of our buildings or any humans down on earth.

Hades: Okay I promise.  What if I shrink Cerberus and make him appear to have one head?

Zeus: That would be a perfect idea.

Scene 2
Great Hall
Interior
Night

Enter All The Gods(talking among themselves)

Enter Cronus(eyes ablaze)

Cronus:  You dare celebrate and not include me.  I will kill you for your insolence.  Or I should, but my present to you is not doing so.

Zeus: Come join the feast, Father.

The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment