Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Avery: Blog Of The Day

List One
1- Dork diaries 1, because It is probably the first book I read that wasn't a school assignment
2- Dork diaries 2, because I started to LOVE the books
3- Dad's book, because it's is an awesome story, plus I would love to read it all over again
4- The Fourth Grade Nothing, because I made me laugh
5- Blubber, Because it had funny pranks and jokes in it

List two
1- Green Day ( American Idiot album), because I have started listening to their songs more often
2- Taylor Swift (Fearless album), because I LOVE Taylor Swift's music
3- Save Ferris (It Means Everything album), Because their songs make me excited for some reason
4- Some like noises from nature kind of music, because it would calm me down.
5- Our Family album that we made, because I would make me happy if I was stranded on a dessert oasis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment