Thursday, December 2, 2010

Connor: Doom Chapter 7

Everyone is talking about winter at the moment.  Hades tells me that he will be heading to Olympus to get his wife and then come right back.  He said that he needed someone to keep everything from going insane.  So like a fool I decided that I should be in charge of the watch.  All the while I was excited about Hades leaving the underworld.  Later I went to talk with Ajax about what we'll do if Hades doesn't keep the promise to let me live again.  So after Hades got back a goddess appeared with him actually it was two goddesses Persephone and Aphrodite who came.  Aphrodite was more of an invited guest, although she seemed more like Persephone dragged her along to have someone to talk to other than Hades.  Aphrodite wandered around the underworld and even scratched my co-worker behind the ear.  Cerberus was happy for a creature the gods fear and despise.  I looked at her beautiful, blue eyes and lovely blond hair.  No wonder Aphrodite was loved by everyone, I mean she is the goddess of beauty.  Aphrodite talked to me about the Trojan War, which to be honest I didn't remember at all.  Aphrodite told me that I was Ares' favorite Greek war hero and that Ares respected me for killing the most powerful Trojan in Troy.  I guess some gods really like me and may even write a myth about me.  Well at least now I know that I am not completely doomed.

1 comments:

Nana

Good work...keeps me wanting more.

Post a Comment