Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Connor: Blog Of The Day

List A
1. Grimm so that when I got back we could make characters.
2.  An atlas because I love maps when they help me escape.
3.  List of supplies you need in order to survive in a desert.  Because I tend to forget what I need.
4.  Mad in order to laugh when out in the wild.
5. A chose your own adventure book so I can enjoy a role playing game without my computer.
6.  Hamlet because I like plays.
7.  Encyclopedia Horrifica to keep me from wandering around at night.
8.  A book on how to put up a tent.
9. My math book to at least improve a bit on my algebra before returning.
10.  A Christmas Carol because I'd be there on Christmas.
11. Pet Sematary to read when I don't wanna read anything else.
List B
1. Reel Big Fish Cheer Up because the songs on that album are awesome.
2. any songs on that Queen CD we have.
3. Sugarcult Start Static because I like the songs.
4.  any songs I could use during an escape montage.
5. Green Day American Idiot because the songs rock.
6. Pet Sematary because the song is much better than the book.
7.  Smash Mouth All Star because I plan on seeing famous places.
8. Greenday Warning because those songs are epic.
9. Green Day Twenty First Century Breakdown because of the cool songs.
10. AC DC Highway to Hell because of how close death valley is to the center of our planet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment