Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Daddio: 6/23/10 Blog of the Day

In today's blog of the day, you're going to write an "I Am" poem.  It's a poem all about you!  An I-Am poem can be titled by your name, "I Am" or a characteristic you think is important about you.  An I-Am poem is 18 lines, and here's the rules for writing each one:

I am (two special characteristics)
I wonder (something you are actually curious about)
I hear (an imaginary sound)
I see (an imaginary sight)
I want (an actual desire)
I am (the first line of the poem restated)
I pretend (something you actually pretend to do)
I feel (a feeling about something imaginary)
I touch (an imaginary touch)
I worry (something that really bothers you)
I cry (something that makes you very sad)
I am (the first line of the poem repeated)
I understand (something you know is true)
I say (something you believe in)
I dream (something you actually dream about)
I try (something you really make an effort about)
I hope (something you actually hope for)
I am (the first line of the poem repeated)

0 comments:

Post a Comment