Monday, June 21, 2010

Mommio: We Should've Done This A Long Time Ago

It's 4:30 in the afternoon, the kids finished all their school work and house chores remarkably fast today and have been happily swimming in the new pool since 12:30 today.  Max, Kiki and I got in for an hour but for the most part the older bunch has been having pure, unsupervised (meaning I watch unseen by them through the window as I do other stuff), pool-wrestling fun.  It's perfect for all of us!
I always thought it would be a little ridiculous to have a pool here since we have the lake, and it is so easy to use thanks to Nana and Popo.  But I was dead wrong.  This is totally different than the lake, like going to the beach is different.  And now, after only one day, I am trying to figure out in my head how we can fit an in-ground pool in our backyard (think of all the use it would get over the next 10 years!) and who will pay for it.  Any takers?

1 comments:

Nana

Maybe we can get the kids to dig it and all we have to pay for is the cement.

Post a Comment