Thursday, June 3, 2010

Avery: Blog Of The Day

     " So, What's your name?", asked the fat lady
     " Uh... could I just not talk right now? I am a little nerves.", He replied with a little smile.
     Jerry looked out the window and frowned. He has never been so nerves before. Why can't Mom come with me? It is just no fare. I hope we land soon, because this fat lady is starting to hurt my hips, he thought. Jerry got up from his seat and started walking to the bathroom. BOOM! BANG! CRASH! Hail started coming down at the plane! Jerry fell to the ground in fear. Jerry ran back to his seat and started getting dizzy.
     " Are you okay sunny?", asked the fat lady.
     " My name is Jerry and I am not okay!"
     " You should really call for help"
     " No! It's just a scrape."
     " Okay, fine. So..."
     " What?"
     " Are you single?"
     " What kind of question is that?!"
     " You know what it means. Are you single. Do you want to go out with me?"
     " NO!"
     The fat lady tried hugging him but he just pushed her away. She got up and ran to the bathroom. Jerry looked around and saw a very pretty woman. She looked like she was about 18 like he was. Jerry walked over to her and then sat down in the seat that was next to her. She was wearing the cutest outfit ever! It was a green dress, black high heels, pure black sun glasses and a pink beret. She looked amazing in it.
     " Hi.", He said with a big gulp.
     " AAAAHHHHH! Get away from me!"
     " What did I do?"
     " You are the guy who is dating that fat lady in the third row."
     " No! I am not dating her. She has a crush on me. I just want to go home to my dad!"
     He walked back to his seat and then heard the captain say.
     " Attention! We are now landing. I would like everyone to take their seats please."
     Everyone on the plane sat down in their seats and looked out their windows. After a few minutes the plane was on the ground and everyone got off. Jerry ran to his dad and he was super happy.
THE END

0 comments:

Post a Comment