Monday, June 14, 2010

Gabe: Blog Of The Day

His job is to tell his story about what is happening.  He's going to tell it to the judge.  Then the jury will give their perspective of the story to the judge.  He has to write a bunch of stuff down.  And he also gives his perspective of the other person's story.  The jury decides who wins the trial, so if Dad wins the trial he gets a bunch of money and if the other side wins they get a bunch of money.  I am hoping Dad wins but sometimes he doesn't win in trials.  It is kind of confusing for me because I can't really think of what he does at trial.  And I know what he does at his office because on Saturday I went with him to work and what he does at work is he sits down an

1 comments:

Nana

You have a very good idea of what he does at trail. Maybe one day Daddy will let you guys see a trial...not him most likely...but a trial of some sort.

Post a Comment