Monday, February 15, 2010

Daddio: 2/15/10 Blog of the Day

We're rearranging our school schedule and changing the way we do some of the subjects.  Mommio will post more about that later.  But one of the ways we're changing our writing lessons is to start using the blog.  So every school day either Mommio or I will post up a topic for the Blog of the Day-- it can be a question, or a story idea or an essay topic-- and then each of the kids will post up in response to the topic.

We'll start off with an easy one: If you could have anyone in the world (including historical figures from other times) read our blog, who would you pick and why?

1 comments:

Nana

Now I get it. I started with Kiki. Should have started here....then I would have understood Kiki's blog. I agree with her....everybody in the whole world.

Post a Comment