Friday, February 26, 2010

Avery: Blog Of The Day

 The Scientist Who Was Bad At His Job
 By Avery
One day a scientist was doing an experiment that included a donut and an elephant. " Great! Now that I have my new chemistry set I can do my experiment!", said the scientist. Then he started putting wires together, making potions, and hooking things up to the donut and elephant. Since the scientist got 12 glazed donuts with his chemistry set, he decided to eat 11 of them while he did he experiment. "All done. Wow, these donuts are good! So ...... all I have to do now is put this potion on the elephant and this potion on the donut.", said the scientist. Then the elephant's brain was inside the donut! "Well, that wasn't supposed to happen. The donut was supposed the go into the elephant's tummy.", said the scientist as he wiped black stuff off of his face. Then the scientist put away his stuff and started singing a creepy song. " I love to do stuff. I always mess up. I am going to my house to sleeeeeeeeeeeeep!"

1 comments:

Nana

Great story...and I love the picture you found. You are one heck of a story teller.

Post a Comment