Friday, February 12, 2010

Avery: Lucy's Amazing And Creepy Adventure

One day I was home alone with George and I could not sit on Nana's head! It was really boring all I could do was sleep and watch Max and Ruby in the morning, Nana always left the tv on whenever she leaves the house. Also I am locked up in a room! But then Ava came to the house around 10:00 so that she could let us outside to use the bathroom! "Hi Lucy. Hi George. How are you guys" Said Ava. "Hay! I am a girl not a boy! Only George is a stinky drooling boy!" "Lucy, boys are not bad at all. They are bigger than girls and they are smarter than girls." said the stinky George. "Hey I thought Ava was writing this story, not you" Said George. After George and I barked at each other Ava let us outside. "Go out dogs" said Ava in a tired voice. After Ava let us in Nana came to the door. "Hi Nana! Let me out so that I can sit on your head and pee on the carpet."I said in an excited voice. " By Nana" said Ava. Then Nana let us out of the play room, I ran to the carpet and and fell asleep.

2 comments:

Mommio

Amazing...but what was so creepy about it?
And why was Ava "tired"?
Good writing Avery!

Lucy...the dog

You know me so well...

Post a Comment