Friday, February 19, 2010

Connor: George Doggie Detective: Mysteries 3: The Case of The Lost nap and 4: Why The Heck Is Rex Bugging Me

Hey there it's George again.  Last month or so I had to solve the hardest mystery ever.  It was the mystery of why I wasn't sleeping.  It  turned out that Max had pulled my tail and. Hi people I'm Rex. Oh come on Rex can't you read. Yeah I can read. Then get out of here. Okay that is it I will now change this mystery to why the heck is Rex here.  Hey George did you not want me here?  That guess would be right I don't want you here.  Well George you're dumb.  I know you are, but what am I. Okay you win Captain Funny Fur I'm out of here people.  I guess I do win, Hey how dare you call me Captain Funny Fur.  Oh well so when Max woke me up I had to chose how to react.  Lets just say I was very annoyed and decided to growl.  So now I will go to Loki, Gracie and Jack the dog  to ask them if they know why Rex was here I will tell you the answer next time.

1 comments:

Nana

So many dogs and so little time...love your dog stories. Keep them coming.

Post a Comment